Friday 20 March 2009

That uncomfortable feeling

Have you ever felt so uncomfortable, that you don't know how to feel about something?
Have you ever wondered why people are the way they are? The way they make you feel, like an outcast... Like you don't belong... Like you're not right. Whoever we are, whatever we are, we have the right to be like that. Not how others think we should be. I feel enclosed in a particular world, like I'm not quite how I should be. Like I'm different. Too different.

Will anyone accept me for who I am? Will they let me be who I am and who I want to be? I want to be me, live freely and not care what people think, but I live knowing that there's constant whispers behind my back. What happens when we don't know what to do? When we don't know how to take it? Will I ever live securely in a world I'm happy with? Where I'm truly happy?

I live with this burden of wondering if I'm being watched, being monitored and judged, but by people who are of insignificance. How is it they have this power over me, to make me feel so unwanted?
When will we live in a world where everything is normal? Will we ever have that? I want the acceptance from those close to me, those who call themselves friends but don't act like it. I want the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment